One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. Most of Villa Taman Sorga’s 12-strong staff team have been with the villa for years, and delight in offering warm and friendly service customised to suit the level of interaction individual guests seek.
- Villa supervisor
- George, the villa supervisor, knows Villa Taman Sorga very well, having worked here since the 1990s. He is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the villa, including staffing and coordinating guest activities.
- Another long-serving member of staff, the villa’s skilled cook is experienced in Balinese, Indonesian and international cuisine, and is in charge of shopping for provisions as well as preparation of meals. The cook is happy to have an audience for informal cooking lessons.
- Villa attendants
- This friendly crew of three are on hand to take care of all domestic tasks at the villa and wait on guests’ at mealtimes and throughout the day.
- The maintenance team ensures everything is working well throughout the estate.
- Three full-time gardeners keep the grounds and pool beautifully maintained, working full time yet seemingly invisible.
- Attached to the villa for many years, the security sampan is on-site from 4pm to 7am daily.